We are looking for a full time Bunker Broker working in our Rotterdam office or remotely (similar timezone). We look for an experienced and driven individual who embraces modern technologies. The main responsibility is to build and maintain your own customer portfolio. The role is varied and requires someone who has excellent negotiating and interpersonal skills.
- Develop new customers portfolio
- Account management for existing customers
- Daily liaison between customers and suppliers
- Optimize our suppliers network
- Keep an eye on outstanding invoices
- Proven track record in bunker brokerage or trading (min. 3 years)
- Fluency in written/oral English, additional language is a bonus.
- Extensive knowledge of bunker products
- Strong in sales and cold canvassing
- It's an advantage if you have existing ties with customers
- IT, experience with Microsoft Office software
- Excellent communicator and negotiator
- Tech savvy
- Independent and entrepreneurial
- High level of drive and energy
We offer an exciting position in a growing company. You will be part of a young and ambitious team, with open and informal culture. We offer a competitive salary and a performance bonus. We are located 2 minute walk from Rotterdam central station.
Are you interested in this position and do you fulfill the requirements? Then we are looking forward speaking to you. Please send us your CV and motivational letter, and we will get back to you with a time slot for an interview. We conduct interviews on a regular basis and hire as soon as we have identified the right candidate. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions concerning this position.
Please apply at: or give us a call at +31 10 340 02 02.